Friday, September 7, 2012

Planning for Fall


The apples on our trees are quickly telling me that in a week or so, I will be busy making applesauce, pies, and who knows what other goodies I'll come up with.

In preparation for this years canning season, I came up with some new canning sticker designs. By nature, I'm an embellisher...if there is such a word. I enjoy adding a "little something" extra to most things that I do. So, with that in mind, I embellished these vintage inspired canning stickers with felt buttons and some raffia bows.

I'm excited to get started "putting up" this year's bounty, and use these fun labels for gift giving.

2 comments:

  1. very cute and pretty - will be lovely gifts! (and tasty too) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kippys...I'm looking forward to the "taste testing" part! :)

    ReplyDelete