Friday, September 14, 2012

Learning, Growing, Changing

There is something about Fall that makes me get in the mood for "learning". After years of formal education, and Fall representing school starting after Summer break; my mind still wanders down the familiar path of being ready to learn. I seem more engaged and ready to "start a fresh", in the Fall more than the other seasons.

I am planning on not only designing new ideas for my little on line shop, but also nurturing my spirit/soul as well. Looking forward with anticipation to what God has to teach me this Fall, as I study and learn from Him.

My goal/plan is to post with more frequency and share the nuggets of truth that I'm learning and hopefully how I am growing and changing through applying these truths in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment