Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Medley Harvest Decor

I just had to share what's new in my shop! I'm so excited! I love all things associated with Fall, so when I came up with cutting out these Fall Felt Shapes, I was tickled.

As I type this, I'm looking out my front picture window onto our heavy laden apple trees, and am already licking my lips for all the yummy apple goodies we will make.

With all these homey thoughts, I've been excited to create some decorations for others to use to design their own Harvest/Fall decorations.

I can just imagine these Fall felt pieces strung along some jute or ribbon for a folksy garland. Or these shapes are ready to be adhered to a scrapbook page, or a Fall card.

Hopefully, these ideas will get your creative engines going, and you will have endless ideas of how to use these fun felt shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment