Saturday, February 22, 2014

Interview for the Christian Artist Street Team Blog

I am honored to be featured in the CASTTEAM (Christian Artist Street Team)blog this week.

When I opened my Etsy shop four years ago, one of the first things I did was join this team of Christian Artisans. What an encouragement it has been to link up with this group from all over the world.

Sometimes, it might be a blog post from a fellow team member that was the bright spot in my day. Or being included in a treasury made up of fellow artisans.
Being part of a team has given me a sense of belonging in the Etsy world which has thousands of other artisans and shop owners.


Thank you CASTTEAM for always bringing encouragement to me.

If you would like to read my interview for the blog, click on the link for the article.

http://castteametsy.blogspot.com/2014/02/wednesday-featured-artist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment