Monday, February 3, 2014

Create

My word for 2014 is CREATE! I am hoping, dreaming and planning on spending more time creating, and not just doing.

Often, I get caught up in the "doing" of life. There are so many things that need to be done. Chores, responsibilities; you know, The "Should's" of life. I "should" clean house. I "should" pull weeds. I "should" do laundry. And the list can go on and on, until the creative soul inside begins to shrivel up and become dormant.

This year, I would like to release the creative spirit in me. I want to see where it soars, where it will fly! When released, where will my spirit lead me. I want to go beyond the "Should's". Is it possible that I can create something that I've never done before?

My artist soul is longing. Maybe this isn't the year for some big, great, revelation. But it is the year that I am stepping forward with intention to CREATE more. To see what my heart and my hands can form, when they work together in harmony.

Thanks for allowing me to share a peek inside of who I am.

The Creative Journey begins~

No comments:

Post a Comment