Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Smiles are Great Stress Relievers!

Today was a day where I needed some "stress reliefs". You know, one of those kind of days; where you have a million things floating around in your head...and your brain has a hard time capturing the thoughts and holding onto them in order to complete a project or thought?

Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary, but none the less, surrounded by "stressers".

Fortunately, I was also surrounded by people who love me and care for me. They offered "Smiles of Encouragement". "Smiles of hope". "Smiles of joy in the moment". Which all helped me recalibrate and move my focus off of my frustrated self, onto enjoying the moment.

In case you are having one of "those" kind of days, let me share with you one of the very best smiles; which will make you smile BIG!

A smile that will help alleviate some of your stress. At least this particular smile did that very thing for me. So, in hopes of encouraging and helping you...here is that very special smile!

A smile from my granddaughter, Michaela. I hope it cheers you, as much as it did me!
Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. amen this is exactly why we are called to Rejoice always - especially when they are stressors - it is no wonder when people smile and rejoice when all is well - but when the screw is tightened, the heat is on, and it all is tumbling (appears to be tumbling) inside and out.....our sure foundation is what remains - and that is LIVING and Breathing Inside and outside of us! He LIVES!!! and He smiles - THANK YOU for posting this beautiful, encouraging and glorious to God photo, Jan!!! - He is hugging you and holding you!! Depend on Him alone - just like little Michaela - she smiles because HE LIVES :D be overwhelmed with His grace, because it is so much much more :) habakkuk 3:17-19 walking by faith, not by sight ;) it is not easy, but worth it all :D He finished the work

    ReplyDelete