Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Another New Year

Time is flying by quicker, than I can keep up. 2013 was a good year with my business and personal life.

Pear Creek Cottage is flourishing, and I thank God for enabling me to have such a business, and for helping me keep sane running it! {smile}

My family has grown as we welcomed a new granddaughter this last December. Little Michaela, decided to come on the date of her choosing, and not a pre-determined date by doctors and mid-wives.

Because of her "earlier than expected arrival", things were thrown into a whirlwind of activity. I feel so blessed that I was able to catch the next plane out of town, and be with Michaela and her mom and dad within the first hours of her birth.

What a beautiful, and sacred time. Nothing compares to the transformation that happens between labor, then delivery. Thank you God for the blessed, and safe arrival of Michaela into our world.

I had to include a picture of Gramma Jan with Michaela to document my first visit with her.

Welcome Baby Michaela! We are so thrilled to have you in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment