Friday, March 31, 2017

Business Boutique and Planners

What an exciting year it has been so far.  We began the year anticipating our first Live Event at the Business Boutique in Sacramento, California.  Many days were spent preparing, and creating for this fun opportunity.  And what an opportunity it was!  We met Christy Wright, the founder of Business Boutique, and we were challenged, inspired, and encouraged by her.  Dave Ramsey also spoke, in his down to earth style.  Both Terri (my sister) and I were stretched in our thinking. 
We were affirmed.  I definitely received a "shot in the arm" to continue down the path that God is leading Pear Creek Cottage.  I would highly recommend attending a Business Boutique event if you have the chance.  They give sound advice and encouragement to women on how to make money doing what you love. 

Terri & I @ Business Boutique


We have developed some brand new listings in our Etsy shop!  Terri and I, both have re-discovered our love for planners and organizing our days, calendars, and lives.  For me personally, it's like documenting my daily life, and my faith, all in one.  Remembering birthdays, bill payments, commitments, and other life events.  All of this is done in a Scrapbooking style.  Bits and pieces of cute cut outs.  Quotes I want to remember.  Inspirational sayings, and life changing moments are all being recording in my planner/agenda book.  So, the new listings were developed, because I designed them to use them in my own planner!😁

We have three new offerings of planner clips/bookmarks and chipboard dashboards.  The nice thing is, you can use the "dashboards" for templates, for ornaments, magnets and more.  The same with the paper clips.  You can turn these cute images into whatever you would like them to be.  Package toppers, gift tags, pin brooches and more.

I'm including the links for you to view the different styles in the shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/501256524/bird-clip-bookmarks-dashboard-birdhouse?ref=shop_home_active_20

Coffee clips


Mason Jar



As always, thank you for joining me in this journey of life.
Blessings~

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of Business Boutique so thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...it is fab! Check out Christy Wright with Dave Ramsey. SO good.

    ReplyDelete