Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From My Kitchen



These adorable "From The Kitchen" tags are handmade by me...especially for you!
I scallop die cut each tag and then stamped with olive green. The distressed edges gives the tags a vintage look. They each have black string looped and ready to display on you favorite homemade goodies.

I think these tags will have many uses, but some of the more popular ones may be:

Recipe Cards; is someone you know asking for a recipe? Why not give them the "dish" and attach one of these cute tags with the recipe.

There is a big revival of home canning from your vegetable garden. Imagine how nice it would be to receive some homemade goodies with this tag around the Canning Jar?

Flavored olive oils and extracts make nice housewarming gifts for newlyweds or a bridal shower. Why not make your own Homemade Vanilla Extract, and attach this vintage inspired tag to the bottle?

Please feel free to share some of your ideas for these great tags. I would love to share them with my readers.



http://www.etsy.com/listing/74352548/from-my-kitchen-handmade-tags

No comments:

Post a Comment