Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blue Birds of Happiness



These felt blue birds are ready to bring you happiness and fun. Different shades of blue and dark purple; die cut birds with wings are pre-cut for easy DIY crafting. I kept smiling to myself as I was cutting out these happy little birds thinking of all the fun, cute things one can make from them!

They would make great embellishments for handmade cards. I think they would also make a cute brooch or pin. Since they have a simple shape they would also make great cupcake toppers. Simply use two shapes and glue to long toothpick or "Popsicle stick".

What ideas do you have for these fun "Tweet Bird" shapes? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Here are some of the ideas I have for these Blue Bird Shapes:

teachers
pin or brooch
scrapbooks
friendship cards
birthday party favors
embellishments
decorations
ornaments





http://www.etsy.com/listing/74720877/blue-bird-of-happiness-felt-shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment