Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Helping others through Micro Loans

I have had the opportunity to help several small businesses through my own business! World Vision has a category called: Micro Loans, which enable entrepreneurs an opportunity to borrow money to help their business grow. The pay back rate on the loans is pretty incredible.
For the last 8 months or so, I've been able to help fund LOTS of small business. As God continues to grow and bless my business, I'm able to share that with others.
This month I chose Maria del Rosario Valdivia Utrera in Mexico to help her grow her small business that she is using to pay for her college.

For more information on this great opportunity check out World Vision.

http://donate.worldvision.org/OA_HTML/xxwv2MicroLoan.jsp?lpos=top_drp_WaysToGive_Micro&go=micro&
Selling handicrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment