Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anniversary

Today is my 31st wedding anniversary. Sometimes amazing seems to be the best word to describe our journey together. We have definitely had hardships and stretching times, but through the lense of perspective we can glean nuggets of truth and wisdom that help us carry on.

I am so thankful to God for giving me such a wnoderful, loving husband. God knew exactly what I would need in my life partner and he created Jerry to be just that. He truly is my better half. He believes in me when I don't even have a thread of hope, he encourages me with his smile and funny jokes to show me not to take life so seriously. He loves me when I am grumpy and unloveable. I guess the list could go on and on, but I just wanted to document our love, our life, our marriage and say: "Thank You God for blessing us with Your love and for our love for each other. You are the source of our love."

Hope whoever is reading is blessed to know that God is still at work in individual lives; that He takes pure pleasure in blessing His little sheep.

Continuing to follow...where ever He leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment